Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support (A.C.L.S.) course is mandatory for certain residency training programs and is subsidized by the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine Postgraduate Office. The program should inform the trainee as to whether it is mandatory or not.
To be eligible for a subsidy you must:
- Be appointed as a postgraduate medical trainee with the University of Toronto prior to the date of the A.C.L.S. course.
- Be an MOH-funded resident or in the Ministry's re-patriation program or an International Specialist Physician (ISP) doing the 6-month Practice
- Be taking the course for the first time and not a recertification.
- Lakeridge ACLS Certification Course
- North York General Hospital ACLS Certification Course
- Michener Institute - ACLS Certification Course
- Mount Sinai Hospital ACLS Certification Course
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre ACLS Certification Course
- Toronto East General Hospital ACLS Certification Course
- University Health Network - ACLS Certification Course